10 Reasons why your B2B Company needs involve.ai to be successful
Our customers have used involve.ai to get quick customer intelligence to make decisions and succeed using our customer intelligence. We are the industry's leading platform for post-sales customer data and insights. Here are 10 reasons why you need involve.ai
1. Churn is high and you need to understand it, predict it and prevent it. There is no "Ok" churn unless your client goes out of business.
2. C-Level execs (CROs, COOs, CCO, VP of Customer Success, Client Engagement leaders) joining a company and need data-driven insights to improve retention and have a strategy to improve Net Revenue Retention (NRR)
3. Save your investment in an M & A and integrate customer data of both companies quickly.
4. Received an investment round and want to scale rapidly without too much overhead or tech resources.
5. Lack of in-house data science resources to go through all the customer data to determine churn risks and retention opportunities.
6. No time or patience to do a 6-month integration and stand up a new system of record.
7. You don't have an existing Customer Success Platform and your #customerengagement #customersuccess team works out of your CRM or even spreadsheets.
8. You have an existing in-house Customer Success solution or subscription to a Customer Success Platform and you don't get complete visibility and/or your solution is difficult to use.
9. You want to be more efficient with your resources and need accurate targeting/predictions to enable your team to use their time reaching out to the customers at the right time.
10. This should have been first. You want your Customer Success team to be happy!
If you are a B2B company and have multi-levels of customer engagements get a consultation. Startups ask about our startup package as you get your Customer Success team stood up.