What is a Report?
Reports offer administrators and end users a high-level, snapshot view of revenue and key performance indicators. They are customizable and shareable. Note: Users can only generate reports for customers to which they have access.
Find and create reports
1. Select the Reports tab on the top left of the home page.
2. A pop up window will appear. Click Get Started.
3. Click Add New Report.
4. A pop up box will appear. Enter a name for the report and click on Password - involve.ai will auto-generate a password for you to use
5. Select whether to use the default report template or to create your own, and click Create.
6. If you chose to use the default template, you will generate a report that includes:
Number of Support Tickets
Severity of Support Tickets
involve.ai Customer Health
Customer Owner Pulse
7. If you chose to create a new template, you will generate a blank template. Select the data that will appear.
8. To add a new data display, click Add New Block and select either Revenue Analytics or Customer Analytics.
9. To add a chart, select Add New Chart.
A pop up will appear. Select up to five different data elements.
A preview of the chart will populate. If the preview is correct, click Add.
Share a report
Once you have created a report, select Share in the upper right.
A pop up window will appear. Copy the Report Link to share with others.
Optionally, set an expiration date to ensure users aren’t viewing outdated information.